Recently, our sponsors at The Career Wardrobe conducted an event, Work It!, to help women attempting to re-join the workforce. For 18 years, Career Wardrobe has been known for helping women make that all-important first impression for their job interviews. Work It! was a day focusing on how to create a professional image in person and online.
Among the many benefits provided at the event held this day included:
- A professional outfit and make-over
- 1:1 networking preparation
- Professional head-shots – provided by PPL Photographer, Drew Callaghan
- Assistance in creating or updating your LinkedIn profile
- Afternoon reception to highlight your newly gleaned networking skills
- LinkedIn workshop presented by Susan Taibor-Kleiman
- In person networking skills workshop presented by Jennifer Robinson
In addition, this event was documented photographically by PPL members Celeste Stewart and Tony Juliano.
A great event, a wonderful cause, a terrific day for all!
Clicking on the Images below will take you to a gallery where all of the day’s photographs are on display.
Thanks once again to all of our sponsors at The Career Wardrobe, along with all the PPL Photographers, who so graciously volunteered their efforts.
Once again, we accomplish our mission…